Minimum 3 years
1800 SR Per Month + Food Allowance
HSC / ITI In relevant industry
- experience using Stick, MIG, TIG, and Flux Core welding techniques to weld various components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Must be a 6G Certified Welder.
- Certified in at least 2 of these processes : SMAW and GTAW.
- Must pass 6G Pipe Test.
- Strong mechanical background, including performing welding, brazing, thermal and arc cutting activities.
- Know measurements and take offs for pipe/structure components.
- Submerge arc/diametric certification a plus .
- Must have strong mechanical abilities and safety-conscious.
- Must be dependable and have a strong knowledge of hydraulics.